Join Me

Saturday, July 12, 2014

My weight loss with V3MAX

I am new to this blogging thing but I know I can tell my story. So I am taking this product V3MAX and it makes me feel so great that I am also a distributor for the company. When I started taking the 1 happy skinny pill a day I weighed 261 (in May 2014) and today I have lost 15 pounds so far and am weighing 246. I am still in my size 20 but they were very tight and now some of my shorts I can pull down without unbuttoning them. I tried on a size 18 last night and they buttoned but were still very tight, like my 20's were when I started my journey. I knew I had to do something cuz I felt miserable all the time.
I really want to share the way I feel with everyone in the world. This one pill has kept me stress free and I don't get irritated like I use to. I do not pick fights with my husband and I AM LOSING WEIGHT AND INCHES!!!!!!!
My website is www.vfinity.com/readytochange

No comments:

Post a Comment