Join Me

Monday, September 1, 2014

Jumpstart Your Weight Loss Again

Happy Labor Day!!! I hope you all have had a great weekend with your family and friends.

My husband and I went next door to our best friends house and watched the Razorback game with them. Then we have put my desk together for my office for my Vfinity products. It looks pretty cool. 

I don't have a lot to write about cuz I have just had a relaxing weekend with my husband and son.  I have a shirt on that is 4 sizes smaller today than what I was wearing when I started my V3MAX. And since adding the V2 Skinny Greens, my mom has lost 5 pounds in just 2 weeks after being at a stand still.

If you are at a stand still with your weight on whatever you are using to help you, maybe it is time to change products so your body will jumpstart the weight loss process again. Make sure you go with the V2 and V3.... they both help with appetite, and the V2 helps break down belly fat and fat around the hips. The V3 also gives you energy and is a great mood booster. So again if you are at a stand still it may be time to change.

Right now is the perfect time to change so you can lose those few extra pounds before the holidays.... and then by sticking with it through the holidays you will not gain your weight back. :)

So stop waiting.... get yours ordered today! www.vfinity.com/readytochange

No comments:

Post a Comment