Join Me

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Skin Tag was cut off by Dr. Byron Wilkes

This ALS challenge is getting funny now. One of the Doctors where I work was challenged and he done it and put it on Facebook. The thing is he challenged pretty much all the workers at all three of our clinics. So the last 2 days I have been able to laugh my booty off because the Flow Department all gathered yesterday and went out in front of our building where you can see the name of the practice and they all got wet, lol. Then today 2 of the girls from the Billing Department accepted the challenge and had ice water poured on them in front of the sign in the yard of the practice.
I believe the videos of these challenges are being posted on our website at www.mcfarlandeye.com go check them out.

Now as for the rest of my day... I have a had what I called a growth come up on my left check that I did not like. Today I mentioned it to the plastics doctor Byron Wilkes and he said he could cut it off in a second. He is the nicest guy. And I had him go ahead and get this thing off me. He said it was a skin tag, so anyway he took it off and it did not hurt all. I LOVE my job - I have so many perks available to me there.

Now I am at home enjoying my V2 Smoothie with strawberries and milk. It is the BOMB!


No comments:

Post a Comment