Join Me

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Beginning of my Story with Losing Weight


First of all if you are reading this then I would like to thank you for taking the time to get to know a little about me and what I do. I am over weight and I felt like nothing was ever going to work. The only thing I had ever found was Ephedrine and lost fast on it…. But guess what! They had to Ban it in the US. So then I was diagnosed with Coetaneous Vasculitis and was put on Prednisone and blew back up. So since being off the meds for that I have been looking for anything that would work for me to get skinny.

One day I saw a post on Facebook by my old school friend and she had lost 20+ pounds in a couple of months, so of course I did the obvious and asked her what she was doing. She told me that she was taking V3MAX and was losing and felt great!

As time went on I still was not losing after spending $120 this time. She posted a picture of herself and looked GREAT, so I started researching V3MAX and liked the testimonials that I read and the information.

 

TO BE CONTINUED…..
vfinity.com/readytochange

This is my first pic of be when I started my journey.... Sorry I can not rotate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment