Join Me

Thursday, August 14, 2014

WEIGHT LOSS

Went and met my son's teacher today. He will be in the 1st grade Monday. He is not ready to go back but I really hope he excels this year. His desk is about 3 feet from his teacher's desk.
The bad part is my mom has to get him on the bus for his first day because I have to take my husband to an early appointment in Little Rock to get this splint off his foot/leg and stitches out of his foot and then a regular cast put on for a few more weeks.
Ok so changing the subject.... I woke up this morning so rested and feeling so SKINNY... I had a great day today. I am excited about the way my body is changing and the way I am feeling and loving myself.
I received 2 awesome feedbacks today on the products. One of the ladies on my team said she has started dropping the weight again and she can really tell in her face. She is taking the V2 Skinny Greens and the V3 MAX.
The second person is one of my husband's bosses. So yes he is a man (these products are great for any gender) He ordered more today and then came by the house and said he can tell he is losing inches right now and that he feels really good and does not get tired in the evenings real early like he use to. He is taking only the V3 MAX.
I only have been getting positive feedback on these products and I love hearing that people are happy on them or in general - feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment