Join Me

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Frustrated....

Good morning friends!
Have you ever had someone in your life that you really wish they would support you in your journey until one day you decide you really don't give a crap anymore? Well that has been me.....
The worst part is that she is family and is suppose to be a Christian... She hides her true self when around church people and they love her to death.... I wish everyone could see the person I see. She does not care about anyone but herself.... Sometimes I think it is jealousy because she is a large woman and I think she is jealous that I am doing something for my self - weight wise and money wise.
I am sorry for the rant today... but short story.... I do not  need her negativity in my life anymore so I have unfriended her on FB.

Now come on Vfinity! I need my skinny greens. lol

Would you like to make an extra income to help your family or maybe you would like to just work at home and be able to raise your on children. I can show you how with my new found friends... It is helping people feel awesome, lose weight, while you are losing any unwanted pounds and making money....

No comments:

Post a Comment