Join Me

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Melting Belly Fat

Things are all getting interesting around here. My husband is 8 days post op from his foot surgery. We have to go back on Monday morning for his stitches to come out and then get out of his splint and have a cast put on. He had a really bad bone spur on the back of his foot. I hope and pray they will release him for light duty at work so he can get a pay check again.... Plus he is board setting at home all day. My 7 year old has been helping take care of him while I have been working my FT job. He is such a great little helper.
I got my V2 in the mail today so I will be trying it in about 30 minutes. I am excited about that!!! It is suppose to help with belly fat when used with the V3MAX.
And the next Big thing happening is Saturday I will be going to a Vfinity Summer Skinny Party and will be meeting the only other Rep here in Arkansas. So wish me luck.
I will keep you informed on how I do with V2 AND V3.

No comments:

Post a Comment