Join Me

Saturday, August 9, 2014

First day on V3max


Ok back to my life… When I started my V3MAX it was May 5, 2014 and I weighed 261…. More than I have ever weighed before in my life. The only stupid thing that I did was not measure the morning of the 5th.  By the time a month had gone by I had lost 12 pounds and I felt awesome! My second month I was getting a little discouraged because the scale was staying the same.

My husband told me I was not giving up on it because I was always in a better mood and he could tell I was losing. So I started paying attention to how my clothes fit.

They were getting loser…. So I told myself ok I always give up and this time I am not giving up on myself. I kept going and taking my 1 pill a day of V3MAX and in my 3rd month I lost another 4 pounds and went down a size in my scrubs!!

I have decided to add the V2 Skinny Greens to my daily routine so I have made that order today….

Off the main subject now… it took me forever to figure out how to add the link for you to follow this blog…. A friend actually had to help me with it…. So please now go like my  blog to keep up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment