Join Me

Monday, August 18, 2014

Paycheck

Good evening everyone! My husband and I went to the orthopedics office today for his 2 week post op appointment from his surgery. He had a super big bone spur that had to be cut out of his foot. He got his splint took off and is now in a cast... His cast is camo in color, lol. He goes back in 4 weeks to get the cast off and to get a boot. He will go back to work on Monday. WOO HOO! Can't wait for that paycheck again.
I tackled my son's room today before he got home from school, I rearranged it so I could vacuum everywhere. I found all kinds of socks and underwear in his closet.... and I found his mate to his green flip flop.
Now I am setting here waiting to 8pm my time to call in to Vfinity and have my team call for the week. I love my all around team because they are always there to help me and anyone else in the team at anytime.
I am adding people to my team right now so if you would like to join me with Vfinity then please go to my sight and join now! www.vfinity.com/readytochange my Rep # is 1656870
I hope you will join me, I look forward to working with and meeting new people.
Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment